Christmas in Orange County! Celebrate the meaning, the beauty, the power of Christmas at TerraNova Church (Lake Forest / Irvine) this Christmas. We've got 5 joy-filled services to choose from, including our own "Midnight Mass." Check for services times and children's programs.
Light up your Christmas!
Join us at TerraNova this Christmas season for one of 4 joy-filled, family-friendly Christmas Celebrations!
Saturday Eve (23rd) 5:00pm
Sunday Morn (24th) 11:00am
Sunday Eve (24th) 3:30 & 5:00pm
"Bethlehem Petting Zoo" Baby-Animal Nativity, Saturday (23rd) 5pm
Join us for our Saturday "Christmas Eve" service at 5 as your kids enjoy our live baby-animal nativity, petting zoo and photo op, and the story of Jesus' birth.
All services are identical, filled with joy, great Christmas music, a relevant message from the Bible, and a special candlelight conclusion. Dress however you want -- come in your Christmas best or jeans and a t-shirt. Everyone is welcome.
• Kids classes for birth - 6th grade on Saturday @ 5:00pm and Sunday morning @ 11:00am.
• "Bethlehem Petting Zoo" Baby-Animal Nativity on Saturday at 5:00pm.
• Gingerbread House-building on Sunday (Christmas Eve) at 11am.
• Special care for the little ones, birth - kindergarten on Christmas Eve (3:30 and 5:00pm).
• Gift bags for all the kids on Christmas Eve (3:30 and 5:00pm).
• Hot cider, hot chocolate, coffee, Christmas treats.
• Great Christmas music and a relevant message from the Bible.
• Special candlelight conclusion.
• Share Christmas! Forward this link on to a few friends.
TerraNova is at 7 Whatney, corner of Rockfield and Whatney just off Bake Pkwy and the 5 Freeway. Click here for a map and directions.
JOIN US IN THE NEW YEAR FOR SNOW DAY!
SuperNova Kids presents "NEW YEAR'S SNOW DAY!" Saturday, January 6. 15 tons of snow. Sledding. Snow play. Hot chocolate. Parents, you can bring your kids a little early to play in the snow if you like. Snow park opens at 4pm. Service and kids classes begin at 5pm, with a special service, story, crafts and games to kick off the year. (And of course the snow park will be open for more play after the service, too!)